Friday, 27 May 2016

The writer's garden

Before she moved from the village, she asked me to take some last pictures of her garden. Her beloved roses were not yet in bloom then but I think I managed to capture the atmosphere of the garden. When she got the photos, she sent me this message: Eva, these are SO lovely.   What a talented woman you are!  I am just delighted to have such a beautiful record of my garden.   You’ve picked all my favourite plants!   Very touched and grateful! I was very touched too. And here I share some of the photos with you. 




















2 comments:

  1. IF you ever find yourself in the small French villages of Manitoba, Canada please visit us at the Casa de Espana en Manitoba:

    http://casadeespanamanitoba.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete